Are you ready for Star Wars Day? May the 4th is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with some delicious Star Wars-themed snacks? Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for some fun snacks to enjoy while binge-watching your favorite Star Wars movies, these snacks are sure to make your day even more epic!
Lightsaber Pretzels: These lightsaber pretzels are a fun and easy snack that’s perfect for Star Wars Day. Start with some pretzel rods, and dip them in red or blue colored candy melts to create a lightsaber effect. These make the perfect addition to kid’s lunches or for an after school treat on May the 4th! These are a tasty and colorful snack that’s perfect for any Jedi (or Sith) in training.
Wookiee Cookies: May the 4th be with Chewbacca, the lovable Wookiee from the Star Wars universe. These Wookiee Cookies are a delicious treat that’s sure to please any Star Wars fan. Made with Little Debbie Star Crunch, Satin Ice cookie icing, and edible pearls, these cookies are easy to make and perfect for snacking on during your movie marathon. Simply use the icing to make a rectangle diagonally on the Star Crunch. Fill in the shape with more icing and add the edible pearls before the icing dries.
Storm Trooper Pops: These stormtrooper marshmallow pops are the perfect treat for any Star Wars fan! All you will need for this May the 4th treat are Jet-Puffed jumbo marshmallows, food coloring markers, and lollipop sticks. Simply draw your storm trooper face gently onto the marshmallow making sure to use short strokes (so that you don’t rip the marshmallow). Insert the lollipop stick and, voila! You have the best tasting Star Wars snack in the galaxy!
Baby Yoda In A Pod: If you are looking for a fun and creative Star Wars Day snack idea, look no further! This snack is not only cute but also healthy and easy to make. You will need 10 hard boiled eggs, mayo, dijon mustard, peppercorn, celery, and green food coloring.
- Start by peeling your hard-boiled eggs and cutting them in half vertically. Remove the yolks and place in a separate bowl.
- Cut 5 of the egg halves into quarters (this will be the hood of your baby pod).
- Mash yolks with 1/4 cup of mayo, 2 Tbs. dijon mustard, and salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder to taste.
- After yolk mixture is smooth, mix in 6-8 drops of green food coloring until you have the perfect Grogu green!
- Place mixture in a large ziplock bag and cut the corner of one end of the bag.
- Pipe the green egg mix into each egg half, filling close to the edge all the way to the top.
- Cut thin slices of the celery stalk, then cut each piece in half. Make sure you are positioning your celery pieces near the front of the egg to make it look like Baby Yoda’s ear.
- Using 2 black peppercorn, place them in the center of the green egg mix you placed inside the egg half. This will serve as Baby Yoda’s eyes.
- Use a dollop of the green egg mix toward the back of your pod to serve as a “glue” and place the egg quarter on top.
These Star Wars-themed snacks are perfect for any fan celebrating Star Wars Day. Whether you’re looking for some fun snacks for the kids to enjoy or creating snacks to munch on during a movie marathon, these ideas are sure to be a hit. May the force be with you!