This time of year for a sports lover is kind of intense, even more so if you are involved with a sports lover. Not only do you have football games to contend with but now you have basketball games coming in hot too. I thought it was a fitting time to introduce another cocktail recipe in honor of this overlapping period because you might need it if your man is going back and forth from the NFL to the NBA throughout the week!
I am affectionately naming this cocktail the “Red Rowdy” after the cheering section at the Houston Rockets games. The Red Rowdies in Houston are known for getting the crown hype, making a lot of noise, having maximum energy, and wearing lavish spirit-wear. Like the Red Rowdies at every Rockets game, this drink is spirited, and oh so sweet which is sure to give you a burst of energy.
Yields 1 cocktail
- 3 oz. Red Soda
- 1 oz. Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
- 1 Tbsp. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Whipped Cream
- Add Ice to a cocktail glass.
- Add red soda, whipped cream flavored vodka, and sweetened condensed milk and stir gently.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with sprinkles.